Pulling a car may be a kid entertainment in Norilsk, and some may have dreamt been in the Guinness Book of World Records.
This Siberian man pulled the car 100 meters while the campers cheered him on.
He might not be a professional, but he does this to show that everyone is good at something. And that he is good pulling cars.
He said, “For me it’s just like every day after breakfast.”
The Guinness Book of World Records may not review this video proof, but he may make it and put his name in the book one day.
What other men have accomplished motivate him:
- Montystar A. pulled a truck weighing 2,700 kilograms with only the pinky finger of his left hand.
- Ryan Stock pulled a vehicle weighing 3,740 pounds using a swallowed sword.
- Juli Moody pulled an 11,339.80-kilogram (25,000 pounds) semi-tractor a distance of 75 feet. She did it in 35.48 seconds.
- Kapil Gehlot pulled a car a distance of seven kilometers (22,965.87 feet) while on roller skates.
- Michael McCastle walked 22 miles in 24 hours while pulling a 2.2-ton Ford F-150 truck
He may want to cross Norilsk from east to west during the winter, with a temperature of -50ºC, and then, maybe, he will put his name in the Guiness World Record Book.